The Alumni Outreach Department is launching several new initiatives to reach out to all the graduates of our treatment centers. We’re working to strengthen relationships with our patients after they leave treatment and provide ongoing support as they transition into sober living.
Please visit FRNAlumni.com to stay up-to-date on all Alumni events and information.
Here’s how you can participate in our growing community:
- Let us know how you’re doing. Keep in touch with our Alumni Outreach Department by calling 615-371-5729 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We care about how you’re doing, and want to know how we can support you in choosing to stay sober one day at a time.
- Attend alumni reunions and renewal events. Join us for aftercare meetings and alumni reunions at your treatment center as well as national renewal events for all FRN alumni. These gatherings are wonderful opportunities for meeting people in a supportive recovery community, learning valuable tools for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and having good clean fun.
- Join the Heroes in Recovery movement. Connect through our Heroes in Recovery movement by reading encouraging stories of recovery or by sharing your own. The Heroes movement needs you to help remove the stigma associated with addiction and mental health disorders.
- Participate in alumni research studies. Because Foundations Recovery Network emphasizes evidence-based, integrated treatment, our Research Department continually evaluates our outcomes to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality services available. If you haven’t completed your 30-day follow-up survey, please call (615) 371-5729 to be connected to a research specialist.
- Keep us in mind when you move. We appreciate your sharing accurate contact information because it helps us keep in touch with you after graduation. If your living arrangements have changed, please contact us to update your information.