Three times a year, Foundations hosts conferences that feature the latest in behavioral health education. Experts from all over the country provide unique workshops and keynote presentations on a variety of treatment subjects. Typically, conference attendees have a chance to earn up to 17-24 hours of continuing education credit in their given discipline.
Summer Conference: June 20 -21, 2016
Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare
Hilton – Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Explore issues relevant to running a successful behavioral healthcare business
- Discuss approaches to helping an individual recovering from addiction regain a healthy body through a variety of methods, including holistic and experiential approaches
- Provide education on different types of therapeutic methods, like CBT and DBT, including the most current ways to treat mental health disorders effectively
- Teach professionals how to identify the signs of a variety of substance abuse and mental health conditions
Discuss treatment for specialty populations, process addictions and co-occurring disorders
- Explain key aspects of revenue management, marketing and cost efficiency in the treatment industry
We go to a lot of national conferences and when we do Moments of Change, we are taken care of perfectly. Every detail is taken care of for us. It makes a conference the best it can be. Foundations puts together the greatest possible experience that any treatment center can have at a conference.Laila Dodson, Transformations Treatment Center
This was our fourth year attending Moments of Change and this was the best year ever. It was an amazing conference. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous event!Kim Kuslow, Butterfly House
Moments of Change 2013 was the best Moments of Change I’ve ever been to. This is my fourth consecutive year and there are noticeable improvements this year at a conference that I didn’t know could improve. Congratulations to the Foundations team! Caron has been thrilled with the amount and quality of traffic at this conference. I thought the content of the presentations was great. I liked that there were new speakers this year. The Monopoly game was good. The lunch with the musical performance was one of the coolest things I’ve experienced at a conference.Laura Rod-Kunz, Caron Treatment Center
Moments of Change was amazing. It was my sixth conference this year and has been by far the best one I’ve been to. The people I’ve met, the relationships formed, the love that was felt around here was like nothing I’ve experienced at a conference before. It was awesome!Chase Thayer, New Life House
Foundations Recovery Network has hosted 40 National Conferences and has earned a reputation as the leader in behavioral healthcare events. To view a listing of our previous events, please click here.