About The Canyon at Peace Park
Upon arrival, client’s treatment programs are developed by a master’s level therapist and will be reviewed weekly by the full clinical team to document progress. Privacy is also an essential factor for the recovery process at The Canyon. Clients can expect a high level of discretion in addition to personalized attention to their needs.
The Canyon believes that for clients to achieve a successful recovery, it is integral for them to take an active role in the process. The medical and therapeutic team as well as the client’s personal therapist will work in conjunction with the client to create and update their treatment plan in accordance with treatment goals. As the client accomplishes their goals, new ones are created and the plan changes.
With stylish accommodations and picturesque setting, The Canyon at Peace Park is a premier facility to receive treatment that will change lives.
Video about The Canyon Treatment Center
Treatment Programs Offered at The Canyon:
- Integrated treatment for addiction and co-occurring depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, secondary eating issues, psychological trauma and personality disorders
- Intervention services, sober escort and travel support
- Clinically supervised detox
- Active alumni program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Customized care plan focused on the unique needs of each individual
- Medication management directed by collaborating medical experts
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using a stages-of-change approach
- Diverse educational groups, including trauma resolution, healthy boundaries, codependency, managing mood, grief/loss and anger management
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Relapse prevention and continuing care planning for long-term success
- Family therapy, including monthly family weekend events and educational healing programs
Features and Amenities at The Canyon:
- Exquisite natural beauty in a secluded 120-acre private reserve
- Spacious, elegant accommodations with separate men’s and women’s living areas
- Organic, healthy meals prepared by an executive chef
- On-site fitness facility with weight room, soothing saltwater pool and spa
- Yoga classes and massage therapy, along with daily meditation & reflection time
- Hiking trips in Zuma Canyon and walks on Malibu beach
- Adventure therapy, ropes course and equine therapy
- Therapeutic sweat lodge and meditation dome
Outpatient Treatment: The Canyon at Santa Monica
The Canyon also offers an Intensive Outpatient Program in Santa Monica. Please click here to find out more about The Canyon at Santa Monica.