About Foundations Memphis
Foundations Memphis Outpatient Brochure
Download the Foundations Memphis Outpatient brochure to learn more about the facility and treatment programs.Download Brochure
Residential Rehabilitation Options
- Our treatment philosophy is based on Motivational Interviewing and a stages-of-change approach with sessions including both specialty and process groups, which address everything from life skills and stress management to relapse prevention and peer support.
- Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment completed by a licensed therapist. A full medical and psychiatric profile allows us to create a treatment plan that truly meets your specific needs.
- We offer focused, flexible morning and evening sessions to accommodate patients’ schedules so that they can maintain their everyday routines while acquiring necessary recovery skills.
- A customized care plan focused on the unique needs of each individual
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Specialty groups including relapse prevention and stress management
- Primary group therapy with a licensed mental health professional
- Full panel drug screening upon admission and periodic random drug testing
- Motivational Interviewing using a stages-of-change approach
- Physician-directed medication management
- Educational programs and lectures
- Family group therapy
- We have a dedicated phone line for alumni, which they can call to refer loved ones or get an assessment for readmission.
Q&A with the Outpatient Director
Get to know Paula Perez and why she's so passionate about treatment.Read Q&A
Features & Amenities
- Convenient location in suburban East Memphis
- Day and evening programs
- Compassionate care in a non-judgmental setting
- Holistic interventions including meditation and hypnotherapy
- Treatment for those taking Suboxone or Subutex