About Foundations San Francisco
Our program has beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay and complimentary valet parking provided. The city is known for its thriving tech, fashion and financial communities, and for many individuals in these high-paced fields, Foundations San Francisco offers confidential treatment in a supportive outpatient setting. We provide flexible, compassionate services that accommodate patients’ schedules while also getting to the root of addiction issues, moving individuals toward healing and health. Download the Foundations San Francisco Outpatient brochure to learn more about the facility and treatment programs.
Foundations San Francisco Outpatient Brochure
Download the Foundations San Francisco Outpatient brochure to learn more about the facility and treatment programs.Download Brochure
We are located at 55 Francisco St., Suite 405, San Francisco, CA, 94133.
Services at Foundations San Francisco
Our outpatient program serves individuals aged 18 and over. Our morning program runs from 9am to noon Monday through Friday, and our evening program runs from 6 to 9pm Monday through Friday.
We also offer quarterly professional presentations, inviting behavioral health experts to share their knowledge with those in the treatment community. CEUs for these sessions are available for qualified participants.
- Outpatient treatment in a convenient urban setting in the Embarcadero
- Building includes complimentary valet parking and allows for scenic views of the San Francisco Bay
- Day and evening sessions
- Integrated treatment for substance use and co-occurring mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, pain issues or psychological trauma
- Individualized care plan focused on the unique needs of each person
- Intervention assistance
- Plans for those beginning their recovery and those stepping down from a residential treatment program
- Holistic treatment services, including yoga, meditation, acupuncture and massage
- Family program focusing on the needs and supporting each family
- Alumni program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using a stages-of-change approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Physician-directed medication management
- Psychiatry services available
- Specialty and process groups
- Pain management services
- Life skills and stress management sessions
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention and long-term success