About Foundations San Francisco
Our program is located in the Embarcadero building on a quiet street in beautiful downtown San Francisco. Everything takes place in the same building: process groups, individual sessions, random drug testing, and holistic offerings, such as yoga, acupuncture and massage therapy. You experience all of this while surrounded by soothing water views that include the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Parking, which is at a premium in the city, is also provided on-site.
Foundations San Francisco Outpatient Brochure
Download the Foundations San Francisco Outpatient brochure to learn more about the facility and treatment programs.Download Brochure
Residential Rehabilitation Options
For those who are interested in this optional offering, our spiritual care coordinator works in partnership with our primary therapists, helping to create plans for patients when they leave treatment that is based on their spirituality and focused on tools to help them readily access what they believe.
You are never a number to us. Foundations San Francisco offers 12-Step optional, flexible programs where clinical decisions are driven by each individual’s unique needs. We operate on a “step-down” philosophy, with and our main goal is to see you accomplish your specific treatment goals.
Services at Foundations San Francisco
Foundations San Francisco offers a day program that runs from noon to 3:15 pm, Monday through Friday, and we also have an evening program that runs from 5:45-9 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. In addition, participants may take advantage of our wide range of holistic services and schedule individual therapy sessions and medication management appointments with a psychiatrist beginning at 9:00 am each weekday.
- Outpatient treatment in a convenient urban setting in the Embarcadero
- Building includes complimentary valet parking and allows for scenic views of the San Francisco Bay
- Day and evening sessions
- Integrated treatment for substance use and co-occurring mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, pain issues or psychological trauma
- Individualized care plan focused on the unique needs of each person
- Intervention assistance
- Plans for those beginning their recovery and those stepping down from a residential treatment program
- Holistic treatment services, including yoga, meditation, acupuncture and massage
- Family program focusing on the needs and supporting each family
- Alumni program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using a stages-of-change approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Physician-directed medication management
- Psychiatry services available
- Specialty and process groups
- Pain management services
- Life skills and stress management sessions
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention and long-term success
Professional Lecture Series
On-Site Drug Testing