About Michael’s House Outpatient Center
Michael's House Outpatient Brochure
Download the Michael's House Outpatient brochure to learn more about the facility and treatment programs.Download Brochure
Residential Rehabilitation Options
- Morning programming includes meditation groups that provide a time to check in, psychoeducational groups where information is imparted and process groups that provide a time for valuable peer feedback.
- In addition to daily group therapy sessions, each client also has two individual sessions per week during this critical transitional period. From this level, clients step down to a three-hour, morning-only program that is followed by aftercare with a strong focus on alumni support.
- Additional programming includes the popular “Film in Recovery” series, adventure excursions and therapeutic outings that offer slow desensitization to stressful experiences.
- Step-down approach that eases individuals back into everyday life
- Customized care plan focused on the unique needs of each individual
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Complete medical evaluation
- Full-panel drug screening upon admission and weekly random drug tests
- Physician-directed medication management
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using a stages-of-change approach
- Individual sessions with a board-certified psychiatrist specializing in co-occurring disorders
- Primary therapy with a licensed mental health professional
- Educational programs and lectures
- Specialty groups, including those that focus on young adults, women’s issues, men’s issues, life skills training, DBT, stress management and relapse prevention
- Pre-trial intervention for DUI offenders
- We have a dedicated phone line for alumni, which they can call to refer loved ones or get an assessment for readmission.
Q&A with the Outpatient Director
Get to know Paul d'Entremont and why he's so passionate about recovery.Read Q&A
Features & Amenities
- Compassionate care in a nonjudgmental setting
- Beautiful location and environment
- Recovery support for long-term success
- Holistic services such as yoga
Our Team of Treatment Professionals
Psychiatric and medical follow-up are an integral part of our outpatient program as well, creating a well-rounded experience that meets a wide range of needs. Assessments are available to evaluate the right level of treatment at the appropriate time for each potential client.
To find out how to attend Michael’s House Outpatient Center, please call us at 760-459-6136. If you are a clinician, you may also call this number to refer patients and find out more information about our programs. Contact us today.