About The Canyon at Santa Monica
The Canyon at Santa Monica Outpatient Brochure
Download The Canyon at Santa Monica Outpatient brochure to learn
more about the facility and treatment programs.
- We provide excellent entry-level treatment. The Canyon at Santa Monica’s outpatient program provides high quality entry-level treatment that will not disrupt an individual’s daily life.
- We help those stepping down from residential treatment. When recently discharged from a residential treatment facility, individuals often wish to continue their recovery program with less structured therapy in a real-life setting. The Canyon at Santa Monica allows them to do this, offering a number of effective services that can help individuals maintain their sobriety.
- We can work in collaboration with other providers. Some patients have been supported by individual therapists, family therapists, life coaches, interventionists, employee assistance program providers or legal support prior to their admission. The Canyon at Santa Monica’s team works with these individuals to maintain already established supportive relationships for successful, lasting recovery.
- Customized care plan focused on the unique needs of each individual
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Individual sessions with a board-certified psychiatrist specializing in co-occurring disorders
- Physician-directed medication management
- Full-panel drug screening upon admission and periodic random drug tests
- Primary therapy with a licensed mental health professional
- Specialty groups including those that focus on young adults, women’s issues, men’s issues, parenting and life skills training
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using a stages-of-change approach
- Somatic experiencing, EMDR and DBT
- Relapse prevention and 12-Step modality groups
- Weekly aftercare groups and an active alumni organization for continued support
- Vocational counseling and educational assistance
- Couple and family counseling
Features & Amenities
- Centrally located in the heart of West Los Angeles with easy access from the 10 and 405 freeways
- A full program of holistic services performed on site including massage, yoga, acupuncture, chiropractic care and nutritional consultation
- Partnerships with local sober living homes
- We accept out-of-network insurance upon certification of benefits and continued utilization review
- We have a dedicated phone line for alumni, which they can call to refer loved ones or get an assessment for readmission.