Are you looking for information on the Alumni Outreach Department? That program is history. In it’s place, we’ve launched The Life Challenge! The Life Challenge, also known as The L+C, is a recovery initiative to support those who have, and will, face challenges. Whether your challenge is getting out of bed in the morning, reconnecting with a loved one, or making strides towards a personal goal, we are here for you. We are a positive and motivational community. Together we will break down life’s barriers and celebrate the accomplishments along the way.
If you are already a member of The Life Challenge you might ask now what? The goal of The L+C is to make it yours. What do you want out of it? After treatment at Foundations if you decide to become a member of our program you are guaranteed phone calls, e-mails, yearly mailings, ways to connect with us on social media, and events you might be able to attend. That is the minimum.
We want to do more. We want you to share your challenges, completed challenges, and personal accomplishments. It doesn’t matter how you do it, whether it’s tweeting us a photo of your newest milestone, e-mailing us an update, writing a letter, calling 615.221.5861, whatever it is, we want to hear from YOU. We want to stay connected, be there for you in the times of struggle, and most of all CELEBRATE.
Here’s how you can be an active member:
- Let us know how you’re doing. Keep in touch with our Life Challenge team by calling 615.221.5861 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We care about how you’re doing, and want to know how we can support you and celebrate with you one day at a time.
- Attend Life Challenge and facility events. Join us for aftercare meetings and reunions at your treatment center as well as national events for all FRN L+C members. These gatherings are wonderful opportunities for meeting people in a supportive recovery community, learning valuable tools for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and having good clean fun.
- Join the Heroes in Recovery movement. Connect through our Heroes in Recovery movement by reading encouraging stories of recovery or by sharing your own. The Heroes movement needs you to help remove the stigma associated with addiction and mental health disorders.
- Participate in alumni research studies. Because Foundations Recovery Network emphasizes evidence-based, integrated treatment, our Research Department continually evaluates our outcomes to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality services available. If you haven’t completed your 30-day, 6 month, 0r 12 month follow-up survey, please call (855) 315-1008 to complete the survey and claim your gift card.
- Keep us in mind when you move. We appreciate your sharing accurate contact information because it helps us keep in touch with you after graduation. If your living arrangements have changed, please contact us to update your information.