Learn from a new industry leader each month!
FRN has always sought to take an active role in providing educational opportunities for the behavioral health community. Through our webinar series attendees earn a free CE credit for watching the live presentation, as well as a chance to participate in an hour-long Q&A session afterward.
Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
With Todd Connaughty, MA, LPCC, LADC
In this session, Todd Connaughty will highlight recent trends and demographics of the LGBTQ+ population seeking treatment. He will also place an additional focus on the LGBTQ+ Affirming Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation (LACPE), as well as a sexual orientation, gender development-specific, development, and culture-informed psychiatric assessment.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the intersections of gender identity, sexual orientation, and sexual minority status, as well as how these factors impact LGBTQ+ individuals
- Examine current trends and demographics of LGBTQ+ individuals seeking treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Identify key components of a comprehensive, culturally specific psychiatric evaluation Learn More
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment