Learn from a new industry leader each month!
FRN has always sought to take an active role in providing educational opportunities for the behavioral health community. Through our webinar series attendees earn a free CE credit for watching the live presentation, as well as a chance to participate in an hour-long Q&A session afterward.
November 26, 2019 | 12:00pm CST
The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
With Dr. Melissa Warner
Attend the November webinar for an exclusive presentation from the medical director of Black Bear Lodge, Dr. Melissa Warner. Hear her discuss chronic and acute pain and give an introduction of 10 effective and specific tools to help manage your patient's long-term pain and stay sober.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the experiential nature of pain
- Recognize the need for management of sleep and mood
- Learn tools for pain management
Join us for this month's webinar and get a free CEU!
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment
- Nurse Fatigue: You Don’t Have to Be a Nurse to Experience It