November 26, 2014 | 12:00am CST
12 Steps: The Sequel
With Wendy Coughlin, PhD
In 12 Steps: The Sequel, Dr. Coughlin reformulates the 12 steps to maximize wellness and personal growth. Designed to follow completion of the original 12 steps, the Sequel creatively applies the basic principles to facilitate emotional sobriety. The Sequel begins with acknowledging the power and perspectives gained through working the original steps and achieving sobriety. Steps 4S – 9S provide a structure to identify strengths and talents and define goals for the future. Steps 10S – 12S guides the individual to monitor personal growth and continue sharing one’s experience, strength and hope with others.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population