October 26, 2017 | 12:00am CDT
A Clinical Introduction to Payer Guidelines | Webinar
With Tiffany Tait, LCSW, CDWF
Behavioral healthcare is a rapidly growing field with many new programs opening and existing centers expanding, along with access to care increasing. Concurrent with this growth, however, has been a disconnect with understanding private insurance payer guidelines from a clinical perspective. With one of the major issues with consistent reimbursement being a lack of communication between the payers and providers, now is the time to initiate effective communications with a goal to provide an optimal outcome for all.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management