January 26, 2019 | 12:00am CDT
A Multi-Faceted Approach to Cravings Management
With Doug Paul, LPC
With the addition of “cravings” to the DSM-5 criteria for substance use disorders, it became that much more important to learn new skills to assist our clients in this area. Just as addiction affects every area of life, so too must the approach for cravings management. The goals for this workshop will be to review the literature on cravings management techniques, discuss cravings management medications and elicit a discussion of multi-faceted approaches that have worked for those on the front lines of addiction treatment.Register
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment
- Nurse Fatigue: You Don’t Have to Be a Nurse to Experience It
- Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and…
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in Addiction Treatment and Relapse Prevention
- Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment