September 26, 2016 | 12:00am CDT
Accepting and Teaching Spiritual Forgiveness in Early Recovery
With Alexis Thomas, LMHC
The road to recovery is often paved with honest self-reflection and acceptance of the damage done from the disease of addiction. Learning how to forgive oneself from the aftermath of addictive behavior is often difficult; more so is learning how spiritual forgiveness plays a part in recovery. Attend this webinar to get a grasp on how accepting spiritual forgiveness can lead to greater success in recovery.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population