May 26, 2017 | 12:00am CDT
Attracting Patients Online in Their Time of Need
With Brian Q. Davis – Senior Vice President of Healthcare
Google and Scorpion share some of the core best practices for serving patients online right in their moment of need. Learn how your addiction treatment center can be more present on the web so prospective patients can easily find your facility and gain access to timely recovery services. Google and Scorpion provide an overview of the online marketplace for addiction treatment centers. They also explain how executives and leaders in this industry can develop a successful, patient-focused digital strategy and maximize their efficiency.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management