August 27, 2019 | 1:00pm CDT
Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality
With Alex Ribbentrop, LCSW, CFTP
This presentation will focus on providing an integrated understanding of the connections between:
- Intergenerational trauma
- The emergence of maladaptive coping mechanisms
- Personality disordered traits and characteristics
- Substance use disorders
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management