April 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment
With Stephen Mitchell, MDiv, PhD, LPC
Treatment and recovery significantly alters a couple relationship. This change can lead to increased relational tension and discord in the relationship. How can a couple survive treatment and recovery?
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population