April 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment
With Stephen Mitchell, MDiv, PhD, LPC
Treatment and recovery significantly alters a couple relationship. This change can lead to increased relational tension and discord in the relationship. How can a couple survive treatment and recovery?
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality