April 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment
With Stephen Mitchell, MDiv, PhD, LPC
Treatment and recovery significantly alters a couple relationship. This change can lead to increased relational tension and discord in the relationship. How can a couple survive treatment and recovery?
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment
- Nurse Fatigue: You Don’t Have to Be a Nurse to Experience It
- Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and…
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in Addiction Treatment and Relapse Prevention
- Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment