December 26, 2016 | 12:00am CST
Common Sense Strategies for Leadership that Improve Client Outcomes
With Johnny Patout
Staff plays an important role in client recovery, and training them with the right leadership skills can only improve outcomes. Johnny Patout, CEO of New Beginnings Adolescent Recovery Center will share strategies that will help the staff’s availability to heal patients. In this webinar, Patout will discuss specific assessments, strategies, systems and measuring tools for effective change in teamwork. He’ll also define good leaders versus bad leaders, good decisions versus mistakes, and the ways to overcome the challenges of both.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population