May 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and Addictions
With Darren Littlejohn, BA, RYT
Attendees will learn skills that integrate the crossroads of brain science and contemplative practices, including integration of research and application of the neurology of compassion, trauma and addiction. This interactive presentation will include takeaway skills to use with individuals and groups.Register
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment
- Nurse Fatigue: You Don’t Have to Be a Nurse to Experience It
- Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and…
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in Addiction Treatment and Relapse Prevention
- Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment