May 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and Addictions
With Darren Littlejohn, BA, RYT
Attendees will learn skills that integrate the crossroads of brain science and contemplative practices, including integration of research and application of the neurology of compassion, trauma and addiction. This interactive presentation will include takeaway skills to use with individuals and groups.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population