May 30, 2019 | 12:00pm CDT
Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and Addictions
With Darren Littlejohn, BA, RYT
Attendees will learn skills that integrate the crossroads of brain science and contemplative practices, including integration of research and application of the neurology of compassion, trauma and addiction. This interactive presentation will include takeaway skills to use with individuals and groups.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality