February 26, 2016 | 12:00am CST
Components of a Successful Long-term Recovery Program
With Ken Seeley
Recovery from addiction is challenging for many people and families who deal with substance abuse issues. As an industry, we do not have a great success rate in supporting people in long term recovery. However, there are models that have shown great success. By replicating the components of these programs, we can improve the quality of care we provide and create lasting recovery for the people we treat.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population