April 26, 2015 | 12:00am CDT
Couples Counseling and Substance Use Treatment
With Suzette Papadakis, NCC
This webinar will cover current research-based techniques in treating couples with substance abuse issues. The speaker will focus on common pathology that occurs in treatment and interventions.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Why We Do What We Do: The Brain in Addiction Treatment
- Nurse Fatigue: You Don’t Have to Be a Nurse to Experience It
- Compassionate Recovery: A Universal, Inclusive, Trauma-Informed Approach to Healing from Attachments and…
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in Addiction Treatment and Relapse Prevention
- Coming Home: How Couples Can Connect, Communicate, and Grow after Treatment