April 26, 2018 | 12:00am CDT
Deep Listening: Cultivating an Environment for Better Outcomes & Transformation
With James Hadlock
Listening is an important element to any client interaction, but have you considered it the key to their transformation — one where you gain immediate trust, build deep rapport, and ultimately realize better results? Speaker James Hadlock will discuss another level of listening that impacts clients and provides the environment for deep healing. We’ll also explore the idea that having all the answers, feedback, and advice stifles client breakthroughs. In this webinar geared towards counselors, interventionists, and admissions teams, we’ll deconstruct communication and provide the three essential steps to deep listening and explore how to set the stage for more client “a-ha moments.”
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population