April 26, 2018 | 12:00am CDT
Deep Listening: Cultivating an Environment for Better Outcomes & Transformation
With James Hadlock
Listening is an important element to any client interaction, but have you considered it the key to their transformation — one where you gain immediate trust, build deep rapport, and ultimately realize better results? Speaker James Hadlock will discuss another level of listening that impacts clients and provides the environment for deep healing. We’ll also explore the idea that having all the answers, feedback, and advice stifles client breakthroughs. In this webinar geared towards counselors, interventionists, and admissions teams, we’ll deconstruct communication and provide the three essential steps to deep listening and explore how to set the stage for more client “a-ha moments.”
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality