May 26, 2016 | 12:00am CDT
Deepening the Treatment Paradigm
With TJ Woodward
In the current treatment paradigm, we as clinicians often treat symptoms without looking deeper into the root causes of addiction. When patients present to our practices and programs, often for multiple treatment episodes, we may need to ask ourselves what we, as an industry, can do better to address the underlying issues that drive addictive behavior. In this webinar, we will explore techniques and practices that will not only address the behavior of our patents, but will assist them in breaking free of life-long destructive patterns. We will explore effective approaches in creating a safe space for them to go deeper into the core material trapped in their subconscious and empower them to connect with their deepest truth.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population