July 26, 2017 | 12:00am CDT
Developmental Integrity: a new measurement standard in Recovery and Behavioral Health
With Dr. Charles David Blakeney and Dr. Ronnie Frankel Blakeney
This webinar offers an evidence based answer to the age-old question: “What’s fundamentally being recovered in Recovery? The answer: Developmental Integrity. In this Webinar Harvard-trained Drs. Charles & Ronnie Blakeney present DIP, the Developmental Integrity Profile, a revolutionary tool for assessing individual disintegration, addiction, and progress toward recovering and sustaining Developmental Integrity. The Developmental Integrity Profile (DIP) offers clinical and management teams an objective, verifiable method for treatment planning, progress evaluation, fiscal decision-making, and outcome reporting.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management