December 26, 2015 | 12:00am CST
Diagnostic Complexity: Treating Eating Disoder and Co-Morbid Substance Abuse
With Melanie Smith, LMHC
The gold standard of treatment for one diagnosis may be inconsistent with the standards of care for another equally problematic diagnosis, so how is a clinician to determine which interventions to use as part of their treatment plan. This webinar will illustrate the benefits of utilizing a trans-diagnostic approach to treating emotional disorders.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population