October 26, 2013 | 12:00am CDT
Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Assisting Our Clients in Regulating Their Emotions
With Beth Freimuth, MSW
During this webinar we will visit these core philosophies and best practices that can apply to your client approach on a regular basis, yet also understand the role of the therapist in a client’s success and how your interactions and attitude impact overall client outcome. Join Beth Freimuth as she presents these items and a real world example of how DBT is used in an inpatient residential treatment center at Michael’s House Treatment Center.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…