June 26, 2014 | 12:00am CDT
Enabling, Rescuing, and Controlling: It’s Not Just For Families Anymore
With William D. Anderson Jr.
The ultimate goal of any treatment program is to facilitate a patient’s recovery from his/her addiction and to help them lead healthy, productive lives free of drugs and alcohol. Taking a patient suffering from an alcohol or drug addiction and turning their life around is no easy task and it takes time, patience, and persistence from both the patient and the addiction professionals involved with their treatment. But the question remains, what is the difference between helping and enabling. Join Addiction Professional for this complimentary webinar and find out more!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population