June 26, 2018 | 12:00am CDT
Interventions with Eating Disorders
With Rebecca Bullion
This presentation will address symptomology of anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and other conditions that are growing as recognized problems. Components of the three basic models of intervention, Johnson, Systemic and Invitational, will be reviewed as well as some lesser known models like the CRAFT model. There will be discussion of which model works best with eating disorder (systemic) patients and a rational for using this model. Assessing the family and intervening with family will be addressed through the use of tools such as the FACES-IV. Attachment styles with eating disorders (ED) and the use of the tools EAT-26 and EAT-40 will be reviewed and implemented as part of the intervention process.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality