November 26, 2013 | 12:00am CST
With Ken Seeley, BRI II, RAS
Ken will share his personal experience of addiction and recovery as well as his fundamental approach to intervention. Seeley’s remarkable success rate has turned him into one of the most sought-after interventionists in the country. Certified as a Board Registered Interventionist-II and Registered Addiction Specialist, Seeley himself has been clean and sober since July 14, 1989. Doctors and health care professionals look to people like Ken to solve their patient’s addiction and mental health issues. His knowledge and unique perspective have also made him the #1 go-to expert on the subject of addiction and intervention with the media, where he’s a regular contributor for CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, and many others.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…