December 26, 2014 | 12:00am CST
Introduction to the Right Use of Power-The Heart of Ethics for the Helping Professional
With Eva Fajardo, MA, LMHC, CAP
The Right Use of Power, The Heart of Ethics for the Helping Professional can be helpful to all types of caregivers, counselors, healers, teachers, clergy, educators, administrators, coaches and consultants. With this work we can reframe ethics as the right use of power, understanding it as power and heart. This is a significant shift as it allows the heart to remain connected, bringing compassion to power and power to compassion.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population