September 26, 2014 | 12:00am CDT
With Linda Lewaniak, L.C.S.W., C.A.A.D.C.
This webinar will highlight how motivational interviewing can be used with patients in order to create a therapeutic win-win situation. We will examine the similarities and differences between motivational interviewing and traditional therapy and provide a few simple tools that clinicians can easily integrate into their repertoire.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population