March 26, 2019 | 1:00pm CDT
Practical Tools for Dealing with the Professional Client
With Sara Tigay
Tigay’s presentation will explore various dynamics that are common in working with the addicted professional as well as practical interventions and helpful tools to engage and treat this population. Frequently, clinicians feel intimidated and concerned about how to best support these individuals in a way which also protects public safety – especially surrounding working with medical professionals. This presentation will also explore common questions about licensure, duty to warn and other major clinical and legal questions to consider when working with the addicted professional.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability