January 26, 2014 | 12:00am CST
Rapid Trauma Resolution
With Wayne Brown, MSW, RSW, LCSW, CAP, CHt
Wayne Brown shares his excitement in the genius that is the Connelly method of Rapid Trauma Resolution. This advanced model of treatment utilizes multi -level communication eliminating the negative effect from painful life events. This unique and respectful approach to healing facilitates transformation through powerful tools that effect emotions, beliefs, expectation and even perceived identity. Learn advanced and innovative techniques while becoming effective facilitators of growth and healing. Rapid Trauma Resolution provides emotional freedom to survivors of sexual violence, incest, child abuse and other traumatic events.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population