January 26, 2015 | 12:00am CST
The Business of Intervention: What it Takes to be Successful
With Dr. Louise A Stanger
This webinar will provide practical information on the business side of interventions. When viewing interventions in the context of a business model, several factors must be taken into consideration, including first call procedures, fee structures, staffing, marketing strategies, and payment methods. Join Dr. Louise A. Stranger as she addresses the ins and outs of intervention as a business, relationships with other providers (including treatment centers, sober living homes, and extended care facilities), and the rudiments of starting an intervention practice from a legal and ethical perspective.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population