August 26, 2014 | 12:00am CDT
The Importance of Establishing Community in Recovery
With Adam Silberstein, Psy.D, M.Ed., LPC, BRI-II, Asher Gottesman
Adam Silberstein and Asher Gottesman are excited to present this webinar focused on the importance of community in recovery. They will discuss the value of a social model or community-based approach to treatment with areas of attention that will lend to best practices. The lecture will include a review of common treatment issues that practitioners may encounter while working with individuals residing in sober living. They will analyze the challenges that practitioners face and the advantages of collaboration, as well as the inherent value of the community model of treatment. At the conclusion of the presentation, they will consider the implication of a community based approach with individuals who struggle with food addiction.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population