December 26, 2017 | 12:00am CST
The Ins and Outs of Network Participation
With John Raymond, UMP, CAC, BRI-1
More insurers are reducing their health plan offerings for PPO options in favor of HMOs. At the same time, they’re looking to disincentivize enrollee access to out-of-network providers. This webinar will provide an unbiased look at network participation for behavioral health providers, including how utilization management is leveraged in the in-network model. Expert John Raymond, UMP, CAC, BRI-1, will examine the pros and cons of going in network, in comparison to out-of-network status. The webinar also will explore in detail how in-network models can impact your business operations, including documentation and client service.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management