October 26, 2018 | 12:00am CDT
The Neuropsychological Basis of Experiential Therapies
With Dr. Matthew Tatum
During this webinar, speaker Dr. Matthew Tatum will educate attendees on the neuropsychology of addiction. Participants will learn the neuroscientific evidence and rationale behind experiential and holistic forms of addiction treatment. Tatum will also discuss ethical ways to communicate the evidence base for utilizing these therapies in drug and alcohol treatment to payers, referral sources and the community.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population