December 26, 2013 | 12:00am CST
Therapeutic Counseling for Patients Struggling with Gender Orientation
With Lindsay Walden, MA, LPC
Viewers of this webinar will learn answers to diagnose and treat sexual dysfunctions, identify what the are aspects of co-occurring substance use and sexual dysfunction, what the effects of trauma on sexual dysfunction are, and how to distinguish between biological sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population