October 26, 2016 | 12:00am CDT
Treating Addiction During Pregnancy
With Kristi Dively, DO, FACOOG
Expectant moms need tools and resources for comprehensive prenatal care to ensure a healthy baby. However, moms with substance use disorders present complex cases that require additional clinical expertise and ongoing patient engagement. It’s important to design treatment options that are clinically efficacious as well as accessible for the patient. An overview of addiction during pregnancy will be provided as well as considerations for medication assisted treatment and the special challenges of patients with alcohol addiction.
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability
- Breaking the Cycle: Intergenerational Trauma and Personality