February 26, 2014 | 12:00am CST
Treating Co-Occurring Disorders with Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
With Patrick Dunn, MS, ICADC
Patrick Dunn presents equine-assisted psychotherapy as a solution-based approach for treating co-occurring disorders. This specialized approach works with both adolescents and adults in the field of substance abuse, psychological disorders and trauma recovery. As part of this webinar, Patrick will explain equine-assisted psychotherapy techniques as they apply to co-occurring disorders. He will also address the integration of equine-assisted psychotherapy with traditional therapeutic techniques and discuss how this unique treatment can be used in various clinical settings.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population