November 26, 2018 | 12:00am CST
Under Pressure: Current Challenge of College Women that Impact Behavioral Health
With Courtney Grimes, LCSW
This presentation focuses on the college environment and challenges presented to female students as they navigate young adulthood. Speaker Courtney Grimes will discuss treatment interventions for anxiety, depression, addiction, perfectionism and body image. She’ll also discuss how these interventions pertain to a high-risk population.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- Healing Bias and Racism in Recovery
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population