June 26, 2017 | 12:00am CDT
Understanding the Art of AMA Blocking in Behavioral Health
With Todd Stumbo
This presentation provides a comprehensive look at potentially overlooked areas of treatment retention in behavioral health. Todd Stumbo, CEO of Blue Ridge Mountain Recovery Center, will explain the difference between knowing how to treat clients before actually treating them as well as the impact the treatment environment can have on clients. This training will outline how to implement techniques that prevent clients from leaving treatment against medical advice (AMA). Stumbo will also touch on how to make those clients feel accepted while building competence and confidence about both the disease of addiction and the recovery process.
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- COVID-Related Stress and the Connection to Substance Use and Mental Health Issues
- You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management