Posted in: Treatment
How to Get into Rehab in 24 Hours
October 30, 2018
Addictions do not get better without supportive help. Substance abuse and substance dependence are serious issues that impact both health and emotional wellbeing. If you or someone you love needs rehab care, we can connect you with treatment options and help you get there now.
Questions to Ask Any Rehab Program
Not every addiction rehab program is alike. The quality of rehab can vary greatly from one treatment center to the next. You want to choose wisely because the quality of your rehab program and counseling professionals can really impact your outcome.
The following are questions that you may want to consider:
- Does the rehab program specialize in my area of need?
- Does the rehab program offer a medically supervised detox?
- Does the rehab accept my insurance and will they work with my insurance company on my behalf?
- Is the rehab facility licensed and in good standing with licensing agencies?
- Does the rehab program offer comfortable accommodations and nutritious and healthy meals?
- Does the rehab offer continuing care after treatment such as outpatient care or alumni groups?
- Does the rehab program offer integrated care for both mental health and substance abuse?
We can help you find the right level of rehab care to meet your needs by providing a free initial assessment over the phone. When you call us at 615-490-9376, you will speak directly with an experienced recovery professional who will take the time to get to know you and learn more about your needs in order to match you to the best program available.
If you are concerned about a colleague, an employee, or someone you love, we can also help you connect with a family intervention specialist. Our network of experienced interventionists can help you put a plan to help in action. We can also work with your insurance provider to help negotiate the best rates and coverage for your detox and rehab treatment. Our insurance specialists offer this service at no cost to you.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Help
You shouldn’t have to worry about how you will get into treatment. Let us help you get started on the right path now. Please give us a call at 615-490-9376.
Give us a call615-490-9376