June 24, 2020 | 12:00pm CDT
You’re Thinking About Addiction and Choice All Wrong
With Nick Jaworski
Attendees will gain sometimes surprising insights into the causal factors and neurobiology of addiction – simplistic models to understand addiction as part of a complex, organic system. These insights will allow for better one-on-one counseling as well as program design.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the diverse array of causal factors in addiction
- Determine the interplay of causal factors, and how they modify treatment needs
- Apply an integrated understanding of addiction causality to deliver better treatment outcomes
Don't miss out on the next webinar. Join our email list!
Want to present a webinar?
Presenting helps you create awareness about current treatment techniques and new approaches, in addition to teaching others how to apply treatment methods to a specific population.
You’ll also gain exposure to a broader audience through a digital platform and receive recognition as an expert in your field. Your presentation benefits everyone involved.
- From Public Health To Addiction Treatment: Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) for…
- Demographics, Trends, and Assessment of the LGBTQ+ Population
- The Top 10 Tools for DIY Pain Management
- Why Affirmative Treatment is an Imperative Component When Helping Your LGBTQ+ Clients…
- The Role of Self in Psychotherapy: The Power of Vulnerability