2. We do not currently own or maintain any directory websites.
3. If someone mistakenly calls our admissions center, we will gladly try to connect them with the center he or she intended to call.
4. We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
5. We do not engage in malicious link-building. We focus on quality links.
6. We do not create false reviews or pretend to be alumni or staff of other treatment centers on forums or message boards. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
7. We do not work with companies or centers that we find violate our code of ethics. We work with companies who abide by our standards and ethical values.
8. We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names. We only bid for our own names.
9. We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, informative content.
10. We do not make fraudulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads. We focus our efforts on getting legitimate clicks on our own ads.
11. We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
12. We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
13. We do not share personal contact information without permission. We seek permission to share personal contact information.
Give us a call615-490-9376