Black Bear Lodge
Lynn Echols, MSN, RN
Lynn Echols joined the team at Foundations Recovery Network in January of 2017. Born and raised in Habersham County, Georgia, she earned her BSN from Brenau University and her MSN from Piedmont College.
Echols, who became CEO at Black Bear Lodge in December of 2018, is also a registered nurse and a fellow with the American College of Healthcare Executives. Her many years of nursing in critical care, emergency medicine, and psychiatric care, as well as administrative leadership practice, serve her well in her current role.
A sense of purpose drew Echols to mental and behavioral healthcare, and she’s passionate about her staff feeling supported so that they can deliver quality patient care. Her goal is to be the leader that she would want to have, so she leads with integrity, compassion, and drive.
Echols and her husband have two adult children. In her free time, you can find her…
Partnering with you at every stage of recovery
From the beginning, we’ll engage you in the treatment process and partner with you as you create and achieve your personal goals. Our level system allows you to move through stages of change gradually at your own pace. Among gender-specific groups for all individuals in our care, we also have programs designed for young adults and professionals. Our system of care includes medically supervised detox, residential, partial hospitalization, as well as an Aftercare Monitoring Program and alumni program.
A new beginning
Settled in the beautiful wooded hillside of Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, Black Bear Lodge lends itself well to the process of healing and recovery. Our personalized treatment and compassionate therapists support and guide your path, while our creative expressions, gender-specific yoga and holistic offerings help you get in touch with yourself again. Let us show you the hope that exists in recovery.
Black Bear Lodge is accredited by Joint Commission. If you have comments or concerns and want to speak with Joint Commission, you can contact them at their Customer Service line – 706-914-2327
Levels of Care
- Gender-separate subacute detox services
- Residential treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Types of Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Trauma-informed treatment
- Grief and loss therapy
- Anger management
- Family therapy
- Comprehensive behavioral health evaluations
- Physician-directed medication management
- Pain management
- Personal relationship management groups
- Psychoeducational and process groups
- Gender-specific process groups; co-ed lecture groups
- Professionals group
- Diversity program
- Experiential therapy, art therapy and yoga
- Nutrition and wellness groups
- Relapse prevention planning and aftercare
- Alumni program